Friday, July 6

CFC60

Welcome to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!
It's the first Friday of the month, and we're searching for a Guest Designer!
Are you as excited as we are?
We've got a fun challenge lined up for you, and we can't wait to see what you do with it.

cfc60
CFC60  Use text in your Clean And Simple design

As always, our Guest Designer search is sponsored by 

In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer you the best online selection of Rubber Stamp, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Card, Card Making and Paper Crafting products in the world.  We stock over 100,000 items in our warehouse so that we can offer you quick service and one stop shopping at a great price!

Happy customers are the heart of our business.

We work hard to find and deliver to you the latest in stamping and paper crafting supplies!  Attending classes, workshops, and sales meetings around the world, our goal is to keep our product offerings fresh and current.  Make us your one stop easy shop - and we'll deliver right to your door!  

Our Guest Designer will also win this...

Let's take a look at the amazing inspiration parade led by our honored guest, Erum!!

"Hi! I am Erum, some of you know me as E.T. I live in Karachi, Pakistan and it is pretty hot here nowadays! I am mostly a hybrid card maker, combining stamps with digital backgrounds. My love for designing papers and sentiments in Photoshop started when I couldn't get my hands on stamps and papers here. Designing something myself gives me more freedom to play around with colours and scaling.  Do drop by my blog VIBGYOR Krafts to leave a little love.
I am so honoured that the team at CAS-ual Fridays liked my card and gave me this chance. Thank you Girl Fridays and Michele!"

Lynn

CFC60 - You Are Invited

Debby Hughes

Kimberly Lane

Jenny Mullens

THANKS

Dana-CFC60

CFC60Lorena

July 6-Christina

CFC60-Julie Day

Laurie W.

Gayatri Murali CFC#60


But wait! There's STILL more!  
We have daily inspiration for you on our facebook page provided by none other than our fabulous facebook team!!  
Be sure to like our facebook page so you don't miss your daily dose of design inspiration!
We don't want anyone to miss out, so if you aren't on facebook, the girls will also be posting on their blogs.

                               Suzanne    Stephanie       Lisa           Angie           Deb

The Girl Fridays love hearing from you!  Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!


Now its your turn!
*Create a new Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Provide a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
***No more than 4 total combined challenges***
**Deadline: 12:00 noon EST on Thursday!*

16 comments:

Lyndal said...

Stunning DT cards again - LOVE them!!!

Andrea said...

Fabulous design team inspiration! Thanks for a great challenge.

~ Ali ~ said...

Fab DT inspiration thank you and thanks for another fabulous challenge

Ali x

Susie said...

Wonderful inspiration from the DT! Love this challenge!

Beverly G said...

Great projects from the DT. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Mynnette said...

Thanks for the super fun challenge--it made me get out some stamps I haven't used yet!!! ;) The DT creations are all amazing, as always! :)

Victoria H. said...

Wow, what fantastic inspiration! Beautiful work!

Victoria said...

STUNNING inspiration! Just fabulous!

Kara Lynne said...

Thanks once again for a wonderful challenge and great inspiration!

sentsue said...

Can you pull #54 for me? I did realize I am not to enter it on more than one challenge. Thanks so much! SentSue

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Fabulous work DT thanks so much!

aka Frank-LEE Speaking (SITM) said...

This is my first time playing here, but it won't be my last. Wow there is so much talent here. Smooches... Felicia

UnikeByYes said...

Fabulous inspiration ladies!!!! TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

Debstamps said...

Just love using text in my designs! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Martha said...

Thanks for such wonderful inspiration! Great challenge!

Zeeshan Hanzillah said...

Unique designs with supporting shades, your approach inspires me a lot....can i use these designs for
plastic business cards printing.....