Friday, October 26

CFC76

Welcome back to another exciting week at 
CAS-ual Fridays, the Clean And Simple Challenge!

Last week was jam-packed with excitement as you were introduced to 
We had a week of amazing inspiration from the Girl Fridays using the new stamps 
that ended yesterday with the announcement of the winners of all the sets!
If you missed it, be sure to check it out HERE

Today marks the Grand Opening of the store!
That's right! The stamps are available on our new website NOW!

I can't think of a better way to celebrate than to
offer the first ever CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
gift certificate to this week's challenge winner!!

CFC76: Create a Clean And Simple project using Kraft
It can be a card, tag, layout, etc., as long as it's CAS

***Important Fact***
CAS-ual Fridays will remain open to all players to use ANY products you have in your stash.
Of course, we would be thrilled to see your CAS-ual Fridays Stamps creations in the gallery,
and the Girl Fridays will be featuring them often in the inspiration parade,
but the challenge will remain an open source of inspiration to ignite your creative mojo.
You are welcome to use ANY products to create your challenge projects.

***News***
This is a very bittersweet week for me.
I've known for months this was coming...
the Grand Opening of my store
and 
a farewell post.

The Girl Fridays are all very special to me.
They are all crazy talented, and make my jaw drop on a regular basis,
 but what you really need to know is that they are all genuinely nice people.
They are truly some of my favorite people!
So, saying farewell to a few of them this week is definitely not on my list of things that make me happy.
While I'm sad to see them go,
they all have amazing adventures in front of them, and that DOES make me happy :) 


CFC76 - High 5
This lady has been with me since the very beginning.
I'm so proud to call her my friend :)
Be sure to check out her stamp designs at 
Paper Smooches!

CFC76-Julie Day_edited-1
She too, has been with me since the beginning.
I'm so excited for her!
 Check out her stamp designs at 
Market Street Stamps!

Jenny Mullens
They just don't come any nicer than Jenny.
I'm sure you all will miss her sweet comments. 
She has an amazing style and I'm sure we'll still be seeing her in the gallery from time to time :)

76- stephanie washburn
This girl is the best, and is at the beginning of a very bright future.
Be sure to check out her stamp designs at 
Market Street Stamps!

Let the inspiration parade featuring CAS-ual Fridays Stamps begin!!

Gayatri Murali

Lynn

Debby Hughes

Kimberly Lane

yeah baby

Piali--invite

Dana-CFC76

CFC76-Lorena

CFC76-Christina

LW-Kraft

Suzanne
Suzanne

Lisa
Lisa

Angie Tieman
Angie

CAS-ual Fridays Kraft On
Deb

                         
*****The Girl Fridays love hearing from you!*****  
Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too, so please make it easy for us to leave a comment...


Now its your turn!

  • *Create a NEW Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
  • *Provide a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
  • ***No more than 4 total combined challenges***
  • **Deadline: 12:00 noon EST on Thursday!**

18 comments:

PaperPixie said...

I haven't ever actually submitted a challenge card though I am constantly inspired by your team. Good luck to those moving on and thank you for sharing to those sticking around. :)

~amy~ said...

Such fabulous inspiration ladies!

Laura Jane said...

This was BETTER than the ROSE BOWL Parade!
I'm in LOVE witht the ELEGANT flower from TRUTH IS:)

andrea walford said...

Thanks for the great challenge this week!

Annette said...

wow great inspiration...DT ROCKS..

Archana said...

Congratulations for new shop! Lovely inspiration from DT.
Regards,
Archana

Mynnette said...

Thanks for a great challenge and amazing inspiration from the DT! Will miss those leaving--best wishes! :)

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful cards ladies, I enjoyed joining in the fun :) x

Julia Aston said...

What wonderful samples with your new sets!

Bonnie said...

What beautiful samples! So inspiring!

Andrea said...

Terrific challenge! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

Kirsten Corby said...

Paper Pixie, I never submitted until a couple of weeks ago. Go ahead, there's nothing to lose. People are nice. :)

I like Gayatri's card the best. Those Glossy Accent dots -- that must have taken forever!

Carol L said...

Thanks for another fun challenge, and you ladies have inspired so many with your gorgeous kraft creations! Well done!

Sue McRae said...

Lots of fabulous kraft inspiration this week, thanks so much ladies!

Rachel W K said...

beautiful stamps! i love what everyone created with them :)

donna mikasa said...

Love the krafty inspiration and I can't wait for my CF stamps!

Isha said...

Gorgeous submissions by the DTs. I just uploaded my card. Love Kraft.

Darnell J Knauss said...

WTF, I missed it and I had a card in mind, too. I think you should have extended this week by a day because of Halloween. You can make eight-day weeks, right, Michele?

Still, lots of wonderful inspiration from the DTs and the "contestants" for me to pin or bookmark, so it's all good!