Friday, April 19

CFC98 Happy Hour


It's that time again, time to do a little happy dance for last week's winners!

We're a little bit late this week as I was traveling yesterday,
but never fear, the Girl Fridays have been hard at work narrowing down their
vast favorites list to just 10 each.
It was tought this week because your entries were truly dazzling!


And the winner is...

You've earned the fantastic prize from

and you get this uber cool badge for your blog!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com with your contact info to claim your prize.


Let's hear it for the VIPs!

You may proudly display this snazzy badge on your blog!


Let's all do an extra happy dance for our Contenders!
Be sure to check out this week's challenge!
It's got an amazing prize 
and you have longer than a week!!
Woot woot!

7 comments:

Darnell J Knauss said...

Hey, Michele! I don't know if it's just me, but the link for Kimberly Wiener and Rebecca are both going to Jenny's blog. Thanks!

Greta said...

Thanks so much for recognizing my card & congrats to the winners!

Cindy C. said...

Congrats ladies!!

Karin Åkesdotter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karin Åkesdotter said...

Big congrats to Lea and the VIP's! Awesome cards!
Thanks for all your hard work, fun challenges, inspiring posts and for picking me as a contender this week!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Wow - thanks for choosing my card as a contender!!!

Deanne :)

Lea L. said...

Thanks so much for picking my card as the winner! I really appreciate it! Congrats to everyone else as well!